Friday 5 August 2011

money money

could really do with a nice wad of money in my bank account, there's so many nice things out there waiting and wanting me to buy them.. for example


These are a must have!
Trousers: H&M £34.99

Shirt: H&M £34.99

Dress: Newlook £29.99
(There's a bit of a theme with this wine red/purple colour, its a really wintery colour but i just love it!)

TOPSHOP SALE
I have only just noticed this and have spent the last 2 hours having a good look around, I don't normally shop in Topshop so often, its rather expensive for what it is, but I have to say they do loads of really nice vintage numbers and like to splash out every once in a while, I may just pop in to get these sexy little numbers :) 

Shrug: was £28 now £12



Top/ Short dress: was £28 now £15

Top: was £46 now £20

These are a must have!
Shoes: was £30 now £15
That's a bargain for Topshop shoes!

There's soo much more that i could put on this post but it would be getting a bit on the long side, definitely check out the Topshop summer sale there's soo many pretty things especially the jewellery, its so nice from there especially when you've bought it for £2 instead of £10
I'd rather have more clothes than "in fashion" ones
Because I live out in the sticks, most people have never heard of where i'm from.. well its "up norf" and yeah there's not a lot of amazing clothes shops in my little town so once I get paid (I only get paid at the end of every month which sucks major balls because when there's a nice sale on, its all gone by the time i get paid ¬¬  so to make up for this i'm treating myself to a shopping trip in Blackpool. Yes you heard that right, its the closest place with a Primark a H&M and other bits a bobs shops, so I don't end up paying a ridiculous amount on train fares when I could be buying clothes (ahhh logic) so yeah me and Benjamin are going to Blackpool at the end of this month which should be fun, also, I get to go to Nando's (this is the all time superoono place that sells the most amazing chicken in the world, and I haven't been in donkey's) if you haven't been your missing out!

Well that's just passed some of my spare time and kept me happy
Much love x

3 comments:

  1. Oh i really like those shoes from Topshop! I WANT!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just cam across your blog and I love it :) I am now following!
    I'm completly in need of money too, all those clothes you mentioned are sooo nice, anyway, please check out my blog and follow if you like :) Thanks <3 Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome wish list! We definitely have a similar taste, I am loving the flower short dress!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete