Tuesday 2 August 2011

Woooopeee

Ones first blog post.. and i have wet nails, it only took me 4 attempts after it says my emails already in use and my password is too weak, damn you internet security! Well i've started this for several reasons

1. I took a rather liking to some peoples blogs that have given me an insight to nice things and have changed my life a little (sounds uber dramatic)2. i like blogging, i did have tumblr but i kinda gave up since it was all pictures and nothing else..

3. its just a way i can put down all my crap, write about things i enjoy and i don't enjoy also.

but yeah maybe people may like me talking about my crap and i hope you dont get bored.. I'm not really fussed about followers it will be of my interest and if you so happen to have a similar interest feel free to follow my blog, its as simple as that! 
Much Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment